Seeking Demand Planner with extensive SAP experience
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne
This role will be Monday to Friday full time.
This organisation is well known for their consumer cleaning products in leading supermarkets worldwide.
The demand planner will be accountable for working as part of a team to support the inventory process. You will be the go to person with SAP as the company is transitioning to a new inventory system which is why SAP experience essential for this role.
Working with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers this role will drive the success of the business as they are growing and expanding worldwide.
You will be working closely with the Logistics manager who will provide ongoing training in this role.
Specifically, the role will be accountable for:
* Centralised order processing via SAP
* Delivery and shipment creation
* Stock allocation
* Customer service reporting / escalation of issues
* Building rapport with suppliers locally and internationally
* Standardisation of process and control
* SAP experience is ESSENTIAL
* Experience in a similar in inventory / demand planner role
* Experience in fast paced consumer products environment
* High attention to detail
* Familiar with working to strict deadlines
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply directly through the listed link. Applications will only be accepted through online portal.
You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role.